Our team is made up of specialists who have acquired decades of experience at leading companies within the printing and packaging industry. The head of the team is Wolfgang Henn, the proprietor and Managing Director of OD Systeme, an expert who not only knows the graphics industry inside out but has also played a key role in shaping it over a period of decades. As well as enabling us to offer solutions for specific projects, this expertise means that we can handle every aspect of complex and broad-ranging projects, from “greenfield” blank canvas through to completion.
OD-Systeme Handels & Vertriebs GmbH Austria has in its portfolio equipment from the following manufacturers:
- BRAMPTON ENGINEERING (Canada) – As a leading provider of multi-layer AeroFrost® air blown and AquaFrost® water quenched film systems, film winding and many other film production solutions, BE has the expertise and resources to assist our customers in expanding their sales and profits.
- EDALE (UK) – Edale are a leading supplier of high technology, narrow-mid web flexographic and digital printing presses and converting equipment.
- DGPRESS (Netherlands) – The best services for web offset printing equipment and build web offset printing machines which fullfill our customers production need.
- KBA-FLEXOTECNICA S.p.A. (Italy) – Italian manufacturer of printing and converting machines for flexible and rigid packaging: Flexographic central-impression printing presses, Coating and laminating machines, Water, solvent-based or UV, EB digital printing, Combined lines featuring hybrid technology.
- EBEAM TECHNOLOGIES (USA) – Manufactures low-energy BroadBeam™electron beam systems ranging from 80 kV to 300 kV. This broad span allows the systems to be used in many applications including printing, converting, laminating and crosslinking, to name a few. The BroadBeam team also has a 24 hour parts and service department serving the users of electron beam systems worldwide. We primarily service the printing, converting, packaging, plastics and metals industries, offering e-beam, automation, web handing, drive system and coating/ lamination solutions globally.
- KAMA (Germany) – Ideas create value. This is the motto under which KAMA’s engineers design high-quality Die Cutters and Folder-Gluers for the Graphics Industry. And they’ve been doing it for over 100 years. Being a reliable partner for die cutting and finishing processes, we offer our customers a versatile and efficient solutions for short and mid-sized print runs.
- Martin Automatic Inc (USA) – Provides automated splicing with precise tension control for roll to roll processing. In operation for over 46 years, and with over 8,000 installations in more than 50 countries, Martin Automatic is best known for its extensive line of automatic splicing unwinds, automatic transfer rewinds and tension control systems.
- Nölle GmbH (Germany) – Superb quality systems for curing UV inks (flexo and offset). The best systems for curing UV inks with or without the use of an inert gas, for the best and most reliable curing in the production of flexible packaging.